Fire Breaks Out In Overhead Bin On Flight Set To Leave LaGuardia

1 New York City

New York City News & Search

1 News - 1 eMovies - 1 eMusic - 1 eBooks - 1 Search

Flight attendants jumped into action, and quickly put out the flames caused by a vape pen battery. CBS2’s Jessica Layton reports.

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluslinkedinrssyoutube


1 New York City

New York City News & Search

1 News - 1 eMovies - 1 eMusic - 1 eBooks - 1 Search


Leave a Reply